Was your favorite sweater attacked by moths? Is that boxy sweater a little too boxy? Do you have a newly knitted item that needs blocking?
I can repair holes and alter knit and woven items so you can wear them with pride.
Call 510.499.8358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a free estimate. Bring anything you would like fixed or altered, and I will share what I can do. If I can’t fix your item I will refer someone who can.
All prices are for a single repaired item. Special rates apply for three or more items.
- $30 to hem a skirt or a single pair of pants by machine for a visible seam.
- $50 to hem a single pair of dress pants or a skirt by hand for formal wear.
- $40 to reinforce a worn crotch in jeans or cotton pants.
- $30 for a single vertical or small hole of that can be sewn shut.
- $65 for up to five holes smaller than a centimeter that can be sewn shut.
- $50-$80 for holes larger than a centimeter that must be reknit or patched, depending on size.
- $40 and up to alter machine knit or woven items for a better fit.
I will use my 30 years of experience as a knitter and seamstress to figure out a solution to your garment issues.